We’re thrilled to celebrate our talented and hard-working dental assistants for Dental Assistant Recognition Week, March 6-12, 2016!
Our Federal Way dental practice wouldn’t function effectively without our caring and friendly dental assistants! They greet and care for our valued patients and perform many of the vital day-to-day activities that keep our practice running smoothly!
You have met Alla and Tanya during your appointments, but you may not realize all the things they do for you (and us!) throughout their day! Here’s a glimpse into a day in the lives of your favorite Federal Way dental assistants:
Alla is the first one in the office each day, getting everything ready for each appointment. Tanya is often the last to leave as she finishes up all the loose ends. They make sure Dr. Lee has everything she may possibly need for each and every appointment so that it goes as smoothly as possible during your appointment. Tanya is in charge of all the inventory so that nothing ever runs out. Alla and Tanya will both step in and help Cristi with scheduling is she is already helping another patient. They do everything they can to spoil our hygienists and make their lives as easy as possible. Simply put, Alla and Tanya are the glue that keeps our office together! We are so blessed to have both of them as part of the team here at Avalon Family Dentistry!
Just like we did last week……here are six things you probably did not know about Alla and Tanya
- She is one of ELEVEN children
- She has Thirty-Two nieces and nephews
- Her favorite color is navy blue
- She hates the rain. She loves sunny weather! She threatens to move to California on a regular basis!
- She love running and hiking
- She loves attending church and singing in her church choir.
- Her favorite movie franchise is The Fast and The Furious
- She is half Dutch and has been able to visit Holland
- Her favorite color is red
- She was born on St. Patrick’s Day
- She and her boyfriend, Paul, love animals. She even rode a Zebra!
- Her favorite meal is breakfast